Robin’s Resumes® Is Proud of its Staff, History and Mission
Mission: To write dynamic, interview-winning career marketing packages.
Robin’s Resumes® is proud to be a member of 4 of the top professional organizations in the Resume Writing and Career Marketing business – Career Directors International (CDI); National Resume Writers’ Association (NRWA); National Career Development Association (NCDA); and the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARW/CC). As a member of these organizations, Robin’s Resumes® ensures professional service for all clients.
Robin’s Resumes® main writer, Robin Schlinger,
is a recognized Resume Writing Expert.
She has earned 6 key certifications – Master Career Director (MCD), Certified Master Resume Writer (CMRW), Certified Federal Resume Writer (CFRW), and Certified Electronic Career Coach (CECC) from Career Directors International; Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) from the Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches; 360 Reach Branding Analyst, and Job and Career Transition Coach (JCTC).
As a Resume Writing Expert, Robin Schlinger is sought out to coach other Resume Writers for resumes for Federal jobs and in the Aviation, Engineering, Financial, Mathematics, Statistics, Scientific and Research professions.
Robin Schlinger has an impressive history developing career marketing documents for her clients. Her achievements include:
- Master Career Director (MCD)
- Certified Master Resume Writer (CMRW)
- Certified Federal Resume Writer (CFRW)
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
- Certified Electronic Career Coach (CECC)
- Job and Career Transition Coach (JCTC)
- 360 Reach Branding Analyst
- Offer more than 17-years of excellence in writing job-winning career markketing packages
- Founded Robin’s Resumes® in 2006 to provide excellent services to those who value the best in Resumes and Career Marketing documentation
- Known for excellence in Federal / Executive / Technical / IT Resume Writing
- Sought after for writing interview-winning Federal resumes from entry to Senior Executive Service level
- Trained junior-level resume writers how to write resumes
- Provided resume critiques and counseling at job fairs
- Delivered career transition coaching and career marketing documentation as an award-winning contractor for several Federal agencies, including NASA and the US Army
- Recognized Military Transition Expert, regularly sought after by senior level military personnel based on executive expertise
- Contributing Author, 101 Great Ways to Compete in Today’s Job Market: https://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=5098203
- Director, Awards Committee, Career Directors International (CDI), 2011 – 2015
- Board Adviser, CDI, 2013 – 2015
- Selected asa judge for the CDI Toast of the Resume Industry (TORI)TM and World’s Best Resume Writer (WBRW) Awards – judging the best resumes in the industry, based on resume writing expertise for several years
- Judged the CDI Career Innovator Award in 2009 and 2010
- Recognized for excellence as the President’s Award Winner, Career Directors International (CDI) for 2009, 2012, 2014, and 2015
- Speaker, National Career Summit: https://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?Clk=5142692
- Invited speaker on Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) for Georgia Career Development Association 2017 Conference, National Resume Writers Association’s 2016 Conference, CEUOneStop, CDI’s 2013 Conference and numerous other forums and courses
- Panel Speaker on resumes for Career Director International’s 2011 and 2012 Conferences
- Invited speaker on Federal Resumes for CEUOneStop, Georgia Career Development Association 2016 Conference, Career Management Alliance 2011 Conference and Georgia Tech Career Day
- Delivered seminars regularly on How to Prepare for a Great Resume for many venues, including Women for HireTM, various colleges, several professional organizations and several career ministries. Asked back regularly for additional presentations based on dynamic, uplifting message
- Recognized as a Career Expert for Women for HireTM
- Served as a Resume Expert for LocalHires.com
- Delivered podcast as a Career Expert on O*NET use for career and resume development
- Created and delivered a teleseminar on Resume Questionnaire development for Resume Writing professionals
- Member, Career Directors International (CDI)
- Member, Professional Association of Resume Writers and Career Coaches (PARW/CC)
- Member, National Resume Writers’ Association (NRWA)
- Member, National Career Development Association (NCDA)
- Excelled while providing over 20-years leadership experience as a Senior Chemical Engineer, Quality Engineer, Business Planner and Computer Simulation Applications Engineer, saving millions for Fortune 500 company bottom lines
- Awarded 2 United States Patents based on ground-breaking research skills
- Selected as one of 24 Young Leaders from a 100,000 person national organization based on professional and leadership excellence
- Enhanced membership, as the former Communications Chair, MIT Club of Atlanta
- Currently serve as a Class Stewardship Agent for the MIT Alumni Club
- Earned a BSChE with a concentration in Writing from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
Robin’s Resumes® is located in Midtown Atlanta on Peachtree Street. Robin’s Resumes® was created to serve Federal, military transition and executive clients, using expertise gained through years of working with senior level military, government and corporate personnel. Robin’s Resumes® draws upon experience gained through extensive work in corporate positions prior to transitioning to resume writing, including expertise in business management, corporate planning, finance, engineering, computer science, information technology, chemistry, quality control and aviation.