How We Work With You
Robin’s Resumes® will professionally work with you to develop your resume package:
The steps include:
1. Initial contact to determine the correct package for your needs. To determine the best package for your needs, I will need information on what you want to apply for and your background. Please email, fax or mail Robin’s Resumes® and attach your existing resume, career documentation (if you were in the military – your evaluations, awards, certifications, and training) and any jobs or job announcements you want to apply for. Include information on how to contact you.
2. Once I receive your information, I will call or email you, with a free consultation to determine the best package to fit your needs.
3. During that consultation (by phone or email), I will quote the price of the package. You can pay Robin’s Resumes® by debit card or credit card – Robin’s Resumes® accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal – or you can pay online using the link at https://robinresumes.com/buy-now/.
Note: If you agree to have Robin’s Resumes® develop your package, Robin’s Resumes® will send you an invoice for you via Adobe Sign for you to sign online before starting work on the package. This signature is important to ensure we have agreement on the work we are going to produce and the terms for doing the work.
4. Upon receipt of the invoice and payment, Robin’s Resumes® will create a questionnaire to be sure to include all the information required in a resume (especially important for a Federal resume package), all of the key words employers look for AND most importantly, to ensure we include all of your accomplishments to highlight how you bring VALUE to a potential employer. Robin’s Resumes® will first ask to receive your written answers to the questionnaire and then will offer an interview to clarify the answers (if necessary). We find if you work to answer the questions first on paper ensures the most thoughtful and complete answers.
5. Once you answer your questionnaire and provide additional documentation (including old resumes, job descriptions, evaluations, awards, certifications, transcripts, training certificates and military documents) as available and necessary for full understanding of your career, Robin’s Resumes® will develop your career marketing package, using their expertise and experience to present your skills, background, ACCOMPLISHMENTS and expertise in a powerful document for your use. The document will be created specifically for you, based on the information you provide.
6. Robin’s Resumes® will send you your resume draft via email in the Microsoft Word format. You will have 3 weeks to provide Robin’s Resumes® any changes to your documentation.
Robin’s Resumes® will use their professional ability, in good faith, to create exceptional resumes and/or career marketing documents. We cannot guarantee interviews or jobs since we do not control the effort a client will make in obtaining a job. Also, we cannot control the competition in obtaining a position. Finally, at times, employers will not fill positions which are advertised. We believe any service guaranteeing an interview or a job to clients is not operating in good faith.
Robin’s Resumes® is located in the United States and is not marketing to clients in the European Union or other countries outside the United States, except for United States citizens serving in military bases throughout the world.
Effective date: May 21, 2018 – Updated: June 2, 2018
Robin’s Resumes® and Robin Schlinger (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://robinresumes.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service is the https://robinresumes.com website operated by Robin’s Resumes®
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally-identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Robin’s Resumes® uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service – including writing resumes and providing coaching services to our clients
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support- including writing resumes and providing coaching services to our clients
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Robin’s Resumes® may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you or provide you the service(s) you have contracted for. We also may need the data just to confirm to provide a quote to you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Robin’s Resumes® will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Robin’s Resumes® may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Robin’s Resumes® may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Robin’s Resumes®
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Robin’s Resumes® aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us via email, mail, or phone, as noted in the Contact Us section.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. As of now, we do not have personal accounts for each user on our site.
The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Robin’s Resumes relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g., payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
PayPal or Braintree
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://robinresumes.com/our-process/
- By phone number: 1-404-875-2688
- By mail: 855 Peachtree St NE 2501 Atlanta, GA 30308 United States