Naturally, I would like you to consider my services if you plan to hire a professional resume writer. But perhaps you are debating whether working with a professional resume writer is the right choice for you. You should consider hiring a resume writer if:
- You are changing careers, are newly entering the job market or returning after an absence, have multiple job changes over a short time or have any other work situation that seems out of the ordinary.
- You find it difficult to get started—or to stop. A resume cannot start working for you until it is written and sent. If you cannot begin writing or if you cannot stop editing, you need help.
- You lack confidence in your abilities. Maybe you have been unemployed for a while; or you were employed by one company for so many years that you have forgotten how to job hunt. As a professional resume writer and consultant, I enjoy the process of re-introducing job seekers to their skills and achievements. A great resume is a real boost to self-esteem.
- You have had no success so far in attracting interviews. Let me take a look at your resume to see if we can bolster it with keywords and stronger descriptions of your skills and accomplishments.
- You need an objective, expert champion in your corner. As a Certified Advanced Resume Writer, Certified Federal Resume Writer and Certified Professional Resume Writer, with years of experience writing technical, federal and corporate resumes at all levels, I will give you advice you can trust and a resume to be proud of.